- Log on to the client computer by using an account that has 'administrator-permissions'
- Navigate to \\scconmgrmp\sccmwgclient folder and enter uta\netid and password when prompted.
- Run "SCCMWGClient.exe:"
WINDOWS XP: Double click "SCCMWGClient.exe"
WINDOWS 7: Right click "SCCMWGClient.exe" and select Run as Administrator.
- The installation process should run (in the background) and take about 10 - 15 minutes to finish, depending on the computer's speed.
- After completing the installation, four new icons (Configuration Manager, Program Download Monitor, Remote Control and Run Advertised Programs) should appear in the Windows control panel.
- Please enable Wake-on-LAN (WOL) allows a computer to be powered on or awakened from standby, hibernate or shutdown.
Note: This package only applies to workgroup client machines.