SCCM 2012 Client
|System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM) provides a comprehensive solution for change and configuration management for the Microsoft platform. SCCM 2012 enables organizations to quickly and cost-effectively provide relevant software and updates to users from Microsoft and non-Microsoft vendors. SCCM 2007 must be uninstalled prior to installing SCCM 2012. If further assistance is required, please contact OIT Service Desk.
Submit/Review Tickets: http://www.uta.edu/oit/cs/it-help.php
Phone: 817-272-2208 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty (currently appointed) and Staff
- Departments and Offices at UT Arlington
System requirements: Windows
How to Get:
SCCM 2012 Client is normally automatically installed by the Active Directory server for any UTA Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows XP Professional asset on the UTA domain. To install or uninstall SCCM 2012 Client manually, please see Related Information.
How to Use:
- Logon the recipient machine as an Administrator
- Launch the Software Center from the Start>All Progams>Microsoft System Center>Configuration Manager> menu
- Click on the Available Software tab from the tabbed menu at the top of the Software Center window.
- A list of software that is available to install will be displayed. Click on the check box corresponding to the application you want to install.
- Then click on the Install Selected button located at the bottom right-hand side of the Software Center window.