Windows 7 Tips and Tricks
System requirements: Windows
Microsoft's newest operating system, Windows 7, has many enhancements and features over Windows XP. Microsoft has provided extensive training on how to use these improvements to make your work faster and easier. Below are links to specific areas of that training that will help you get moving quickest with this new system.
- The New and Improved Start Menu
- You can also start typing the name of the program you want, or task you want to accomplish, in the search box on the start menu, and it will provide the shortcuts that match.
- The New and Improved Taskbar
- The New and Improved Desktop
- A Few Really Helpful Shortcut Keys
- You can also use the Windows Key and the Aero Keys to snap windows to full size, half the desktop (left or right) or to minimize the window.
- Personalize Your PC
- Using Remote Assistance
- Finding Your Files
- Backup And Restore Your Files