Changing MathCAD client's network license aunthentication
Check or Change the license server address on a 32-bit version of MathCAD
- Find the mclicense.exe file in the C:\Program Files\Mathcad\Mathcad "ver"\mclicense folder.
- On a 64-bit machine the path would start with C:\Program Files (x86)
- Double-click on the mclicense.exe file.
- A Mathcad License Setup window will appear
- Select the radial button for I want to configure Mathcad to use a FlexLM server from the list of choices.
- The currently used license server will be displayed in the server name field.
- To change the license server name, enter the License Server DNS alias lm-mathcad"ver".uta.edu in the server name field
- MathCAD version 15 would use lm-mathcad15.uta.edu
- MathCAD Prime would use lm-mathcad.uta.edu
- Click the next button.
- Then click the Finish button.
- Faculty (currently appointed) and Staff
- Currently Enrolled UT Arlington Students
System requirements: Windows