Cisco VPN AnyConnect
System requirements: Linux, Mac, Windows
Description: Cisco VPN AnyConnect client is used to connect to UTA VPN on most platforms, including 64-bit operating systems.
How to Get: Click on the link to sign in with your UTA NetID and Password and begin installation - https://vpn.uta.edu
How to Use:
- Browse to https://vpn.uta.edu from an off-campus network connection.
- Enter your NetID (in all lower case letters) and Password. You may need to put uta\ in front of your NetID.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
After connecting to the VPN you have a secure tunnel to the University and can perform operations such as:
- Some client may have to run the installation twice to install successfully
- Cannot be installed from UTA wired connection
- Linux connecting to VPN instructions via command line
- connect vpn.uta.edu