Preparing To Meet With The Consultant
The Statistical Consultant can give you the best assistance the earlier in your research process you contact him. It is best to make an appointment to discuss your research project in the formative stages and before you have a problem. However, you can contact the Statistical Consultant at any time during your research.
Things to know before meeting the Consultant:
- What are you trying to explain? i.e., what is your outcome variable?
- What is the source of your data?
- How was the data collected?
- How are your variables of interest measured?
- What are your hypotheses concerning the outcome variable?