Things to Bring
To make sure you are prepared for your orientation session, check out the list below for the things you should bring with you.
- Orientation Confirmation E-mail
- Picture ID (Driver’s License, military, high school, or college ID)
- Pen & Paper
- Final high school transcripts (if they haven’t already been sent).
- AP/IB/dual credit transcripts if applicable
- Jacket or Sweatshirt as the buildings can be quite cold
- Any questions you have about the first year experience
- A great attitude!
- Clothes & Personal items if you are staying overnight (see also: Overnight Experience)
Tame your hunger at one of several dining spots on campus, such as the Connection Café, Starbucks, and Einstein Bros. Bagels.