Things to Bring
To make sure you are prepared for your orientation session, check out the list below for the things you should bring with you.
- Pre-Orientation E-mail, which will be sent three days before your orientation session (printed or electronic version)
- Government Issued Picture ID
- Pen & Paper
- Final high school transcripts (if they haven’t already been sent).
- AP/IB/dual credit transcripts if applicable
- Jacket or Sweatshirt as the buildings can be quite cold
- Any questions you have about the first year experience
- A great attitude!
The Student Congress has been influential in improving the quality of life on campus, making it the perfect place to develop your leadership skills.