Welcome to UT Arlington! We are excited that you have chosen to continue your education here!
Graduate Students that will be enrolling at UT Arlington for the 2014 Fall Semester should attend the Graduate Student Orientation on August 23, 2014.
The Graduate Student Orientation on August 23rd will include:
- Learning more about the various resources available to you
- Library Services
- Campus Activities
- Graduate Student Organizations
- Networking with new and experienced graduate students across various disciplines
- Meeting graduate staff and faculty
- Getting the inside scoop on life as a graduate student from current graduate students
- Learning more about the available fellowships, loans, and budgeting to help finance your education
***International Graduate Students are required to attend an international orientation session. While we encourage international students to attend the Graduate Orientation as well, it will not satisfy the internation orientation requirement. Click here for a list of International Orientation dates***
Once again, we are excited you are joining the Maverick Community
Students with disabilities can find assistive technology, alternative media, and other accommodations for learning.