Things to Bring
To make sure you are prepared for your orientation session, check out the list below for the things you should bring with you.
- Orientation Confirmation E-mail (Printed or Electronic)
- Government Issued Picture ID
- Pen & Paper to write down notes or anything that may interest you
- Final transcripts (if they haven’t already been sent)
- Jacket or Sweatshirt as the buildings can be quite cold
- Any questions you have about the transfer experience
- A great attitude!
Be the change!
UTA Volunteers is a student group that plans and implements service programs for UTA and the community, including the annual Big Event.