Register for Orientation
Welcome to the New Maverick Orientation registration system. Please read through the following directions to ensure you have all the necessary registration information before you log-in.
Check out the chart below to learn when you can register for your orientation session:
Orientation session held in:
Orientation Registration available
|Fall||May, June, & July||March 6
In order to register for New Maverick Orientation, you will need to know a few things. Review the questions below and decide which answer fits your situation. You will need the answers to these questions when you log-into the registration system.
1. What is your TSI Status?
- Not exempt but have taken the required tests
- Not exempt and have not yet completed the proper tests
2. Have you submitted proof of your bacterial meningitis vaccination?
- Yes I have submitted my bacterial meningitis verification
- I have received the vaccination, but I have not yet submitted my verification documents
- I have NOT received the vaccination and have not yet submitted my verification documents
- I am exempt from this requirement
3. Have you taken the Math Aptitude Test (MAT)?
- Exempt from the MAT based on my SAT or ACT scores
- Not exempt from the MAT and have taken the test
- Not exempt from the MAT and have not taken it
4. Are you participating in any of the following programs?
This question only applies to freshmen participating in the two-day orientation program. Please mark “No” when completing the online registration form.
5. Which orientation session would you like to attend? If that session is full, what is your second option?
Please see orientation dates.
6. Please review the following information before you register:
- You will need an activated NetID and password to register for orientation. You should have received your NetID and password from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- If you have not received your NetID and password or have not yet activated your NetID, visit the Office of Information Technology Self-Service Website.
- All orientation confirmation emails will be sent to your UT Arlington email address. Please visit the before orientation page if you need directions to set-up your email account.
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-serve basis, so make your reservations as early as possible.
Registration for New Maverick Orientation for students enrolling in spring 2015 will be available October 13, 2014. Please return to this page at that time to register for your orientation session