Skip to content


Contractor and Vendor Parking

If you need to stay awhile

When business brings you to campus, you’ll need to obtain a permit if you plan to park your vehicle here. The UT Arlington department sponsoring the project is required to make the request for the contractor/vendor permit, identifying the company, the project area, the number of vehicles, and the timeframe for the project.

The sponsoring department may make contract/vendor permit requests by completing a permit request form.  A company representative may then come to the Parking and Transportation office to pick up the permit(s). Permits will only be issued in semester length increments, and contractor/vendors will be required to obtain renewed permits if projects extend past this time.