Charter a Bus!
Did you know, Parking and Transportation Services provides chartered shuttle services for UTA departments!?! If you have a group event and you need transportation, complete our online charter request form! UTA has also contracted with local bus companies to provide off-campus service to our community. Get more information by checking out the procurement site!
There are a few guidelines:
- Only UTA departments can request shuttle service
- We only have (1)30-passenger bus & (3) 18-passenger buses
- Due to our regular service requirements, we can only offer charter service during the Fall and Spring semesters:
- After 6 pm Monday –Friday
- All day Saturday and Sunday
- During Summer our service is on an as available basis any day of the week
- Our shuttle buses do not extend service beyond a 30 mile radius
- A minimum of 10 business days advanced notice is required
- Requests received after 3 pm will not begin processing till the next business day
- Requests must be made using our online form
- Reservations will not be confirmed without a cost center number
- In the case of charters to DFW Airport, the requesting department is required to provide the estimated toll cost(s), in cash, prior to commencemnt of travel. A receipt will be provided upon their return.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance; otherwise a fee will be applied.
When the reservation is confirmed, the department will be sent a quote containing the estimated charges. The final invoice will contain any adjustments made during the service period.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.