Visa Information

Do I need a US entry visa?

As you are coming to the United States for the purpose of engaging in brief academic activity, please remember that it is extremely important for you to enter the country in (B1) status, which is business visitor status. Please do NOT enter on a tourist/visitor for pleasure (B2) or any other visa types. You may get into trouble when you enter the country!

More details on visa process information

To request a visa invitation letter you must first register for the meeting (register here).








clicdepartment of energyilcICFAWWSBailey Tool & Manufacturing

Contact Us
Phone: 817-272-2266

Margie Jackymack:

Dr. Jaehoon Yu:

Dr. Andrew White