Tenure and Promotion Documents
Before beginning the process of preparing the Tenure and Promotion or Promotion Dossier, candidates should review the guidelines for promotion and tenure and the Content and Format of Documentation for Candidates for Promotion and Tenure, which details the materials that must be included in the dossier.
For details governing the promotion and tenure process and the submitted materials, please refer to the Handbook of Operating Procedures ADM 6-300.
In an effort to provide guidance in to those assembling a P/T materials for review, we have created a set of electronic templates, each of which corresponds to a section in the dossier. The MS Word files below should be downloaded and amended to fit the particular needs of the candidate for promotion or tenure and promotion.
Tenure and Promotion/Promotion Dossier Template Files
- Section A: Tenure and Promotion/Promotion Dossier Signature Page, Recommendations and Academic Employment History, and Table of Contents
- Section B: Summary Evaluations
- Section C: Annual Reviews and Annual Summary Evaluations
- Section D: Teaching Performance: Candidate's Statement and Record of Teaching
- Section E: Scholarship: Candidate's Statement and Record of Research/Creative Activity
- Section F: Service: Candidate's Statement and Record of Service
- Section G: External Evaluations
- Section H: Curriculum Vitae
- Section I: Department/Program and College/School Tenure and Promotion Guidelines
- Section J: List of Materials in Publications File
Finally, all P/T dossiers must be submitted electronically on a flash drive. For guidance on preparing a P/T flash drive, click here.
Safety in the Skies
UT Arlington Research Institute faculty members are devising ways to enable the safe and reliable deployment of unmanned aircraft systems for civilian, law enforcement, military, and other uses.