Faculty Bodies & Committees
- Academy of Distinguished Teachers
Faculty are selected each Spring based on outstanding teaching.
- Academy of Distinguished Scholars
Faculty are selected each Spring based on outstanding research.
- Faculty Senate
- Graduate Assembly
- Undergraduate Assembly
- Active Learning Committee
- Colleges, Schools, and Departments
- Faculty Organizations – Schedule of Meetings
- University Committees – Membership Rosters
Bigger and Better
With nearly 8,000 students in spring 2013, the College of Nursing is one of the five largest public nursing programs in the United States. The college is ranked in the top 15 percent of the nation’s graduate nursing programs by U.S. News & World Report.