Faculty Bodies & Committees
- Academy of Distinguished Teachers
Faculty are selected each Spring based on outstanding teaching.
- Academy of Distinguished Scholars
Faculty are selected each Spring based on outstanding research.
- Faculty Senate
- Graduate Assembly
- Undergraduate Assembly
- Active Learning Committee
- Colleges, Schools, and Departments
- Faculty Organizations – Schedule of Meetings
- University Committees – Membership Rosters
UT Arlington scientists working in the Shimadzu Institute for Research Technologies have developed a new method for detecting trace amounts of estrogen, an advancement that will aid health researchers.