Academic Affairs News & Quick Links
News and Upcoming Events
Faculty Orientation. This all-day event will be designed with a range of come-and-go sessions open to all faculty members: full-time, part-time, tenure-track, non-tenure-track, new, experienced. Topics to be covered include new policies, new procedures, and new initiatives. Please come to the sessions that best fit your schedule. So that we might plan appropriately, we ask that all faculty register by Wendesday, August 6th.
- When? Monday, August 18, 2014, 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Where? E. H. Hereford University Center, Carlisle Suite (2nd floor)
- What's the agenda? Click here
Engaging Students Workshop
- When? Friday, November 1, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Where? The E.H. Hereford University Center, Carlisle Suite (2nd floor)
- For additional information, including access to workshop materials, visit the Engaging Students 2013 webpage.
- Important Course Policies for Spring 2014
- Syllabus Template for the current academic year
- Uploading your Course Syllabus into Profile 2.0 / Mentis (single page guide)
- Uploading your Course Syllabus into Profile 2.0 / Mentis (illustrated guide, PPT style)
- Student Feedback Surveys: A Guide for Faculty
- Fostering Engagement: A Guide for Faculty
UT Arlington has a growing reputation as a national leader in online education. About 27 percent of the total student population is enrolled exclusively in online courses, and about 38 percent of all students take at least one distance education course.