Academic Affairs News & Quick Links
News and Upcoming Events
Faculty Orientation. This all-day event will be designed with a range of come-and-go sessions open to all faculty members: full-time, part-time, tenure-track, non-tenure-track, new, experienced. Topics to be covered include new policies, new procedures, and new initiatives. Please come to the sessions that best fit your schedule.
- When? Monday, August 18, 2014, 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Where? E. H. Hereford University Center, Carlisle Suite (2nd floor)
- A detailed agenda is forthcoming
Engaging Students Workshop
- When? Friday, November 1, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Where? The E.H. Hereford University Center, Carlisle Suite (2nd floor)
- For additional information, including access to workshop materials, visit the Engaging Students 2013 webpage.
- Important Course Policies for Spring 2014
- Syllabus Template for the current academic year
- Uploading your Course Syllabus into Profile 2.0 / Mentis (single page guide)
- Uploading your Course Syllabus into Profile 2.0 / Mentis (illustrated guide, PPT style)
- Student Feedback Surveys: A Guide for Faculty
- Fostering Engagement: A Guide for Faculty
Digesting a Solution
Sanchali Deb could have gone to any university she wanted for her doctoral work. She chose UT Arlington.