Academic Affairs News & Quick Links
News and Upcoming Events
Applications Solicited for a new Vice Provost for Academic Programs and Curriculum
For more information, click here.
Engaging Students Workshop
When? Friday, November 1, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Where? The E.H. Hereford University Center, Carlisle Suite (2nd floor)
For additional information, including access to workshop materials, visit the Engaging Students 2013 webpage.
New Faculty Orientation: Monday, August 19
When? Monday, August 19, 8:00 AM -1:30 PM
Where? The E.H. Hereford University Center, Carlisle Suite
Click here for the orientation's power point presentation.
- Important Course Policies for Spring 2014
- Syllabus Template for Academic Year 2013-14
- Uploading your Course Syllabus into Profile 2.0 / Mentis (single page guide)
- Uploading your Course Syllabus into Profile 2.0 / Mentis (illustrated guide, PPT style)
- Student Feedback Surveys: A Guide for Faculty
- Fostering Engagement: A Guide for Faculty
Now Open for Discovery
Collaboration and research form the foundation for the 234,000-square-foot Engineering Research Building.