What is a QEP?
As part of the University’s reaffirmation process by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) UT Arlington must develop a Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP). The plan must meet the following criteria:
- include a process identifying key issues emerging from institutional assessment,
- focus on learning outcomes and/or the environment supporting student learning and accomplishing the mission of the institution,
- demonstrate institutional capability for the initiation, implementation, and completion of the QEP,
- include broad-based involvement of institutional constituencies in the development and proposed implementation of the QEP, and
- identify goals and a plan to assess their achievement.