Electronic Research Administration
Electronic Research Administration (ERA) is a multi-disciplinary group of individuals that share a passion for web development. ERA was established under the Office of Research Administration to serve the needs of the growing campus research community and facilitate and reduce to practice the various electronic initiatives at the Office of Research Administration.
ERA and its members strive to:
- Automate various paper processes
- Provide tools for increased compliance with various internal and external requirements
- Provide tools and services that save faculty and staff at UT Arlington time and resources
Improving Processes through Technology
Such initiatives include developing web applications to submit forms electronically for:
- Regulatory Services
- IRB Protocol
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- Technology Management
- Grant and Contract Services
- Proposal Certification Form – BlueSheet
- The Collaborative Partnership
- ERA works with other universities, university systems and consortia including UT System to develop cross-institutional applications and search mechanisms to encourage and facilitate research collaborations between and among university faculty.
Email us at email@example.com or call 817-272-1060 for more information.
Electronic Reasearch Administration
817.272.1060 | ERA@UTA.EDU | ERAHELPDESK@UTA.EDU