Emerging Technology Fund
- Commercialization Grant
- Research Grant Matching ("RGM") Program (update)
- Commercialization Grant proposals which commit UTA resources should follow the normal GCS proposal process.
- Application fee should be paid by industry partner. Additional details are available on the website
The June 27th deadline for submission of the next round of research matching grant proposals has been postponed again until September 26. Between now and then the 17 member emerging technology fund advisory committee and state leadership will try to further clarify priorities for funding and evaluation processes. I apologize for any inconvenience and confusion this may cause.
This announcement is also on the Governor's Website dealing with emerging technology:http://www.governor.state.tx.us/divisions/ecodev/etf/rmg
All proposals are to be submitted to the Office of the Governor. Preferred method is to please email to Mark Ellison at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may mail them to PO Box 12428 Austin, TX 78711. For Fedex or other similar delivery method, please use 101 East 15th Street Suite 6060 Austin, TX 78778.
- There is no limitation to the number of applications UTA can submit .
- The industry partner must be the lead on the application
- The due date is really 3/28/06 NOT 3/28/05 (which is posted on the full announcement).
Application Kit can be downloaded from here
Click here to view the summary of important changes to the ETF Research Matching Grant ("RGM") eligibility requirements and other associated program provisions.
RGM Guidelines for "Consortium-Led" and "Non-Consortium-Led" ETF Research Matching Grants
Advisory Committee Guiding Principal
Subchapter E (Research Grant Matching) Funds