The Office of Technology Management at UT Arlington supports researchers in protecting intellectual property and bringing discoveries into the commercial marketplace. We are dedicated to building relationships with commercial partners to benefit UTA, researchers, and the broader community
What we do:
- Evaluate new technologies for patentability and marketability
- Advise researchers throughout the intellectual property protection process
- Prosecute patents, copyrights and trademarks
- Identify industry fit and potential licensees for technology
- Extend licenses for patents, copyrights, trademarks and end use software
Check back regularly for the latest news on Technology Advancement at UT-Arlington!