Research Methodology & DFSSR Steps
- • Design for Six Sigma Research (DFSSR), which is founded on a common operational prototype motive that necessitates development teams to plan, predict, and perform.
- • The idea of utilizing 3P’s is catchy and has been used for science education and project management.
- • The novelty of employing 3P’s in this methodology is attributed to this memorable pneumatic as an effective communication tool to encapsulate the DFSS-R framework.
- • DFSS-R was developed in 2006 by Dr. Jones to construct a tailored Six Sigma methodology for research.
- • The enhanced Six Sigma approach helps us to formulate a scientific procedure and ensure the optimum design for tangible scenarios.
- • Design for Six Sigma-Research combines Define, Measure, Analyze Verify (DMADV) and Identify, Design, Optimize, and Verify (IDOV)