Reap the benefits of being a Maverick! Many area businesses offer a discount to UT Arlington students, faculty, and staff upon presentation of a UTA ID card. Most businesses will not accept the UTA discount in conjunction with other special offers. Click here for the Maverick Discount Program and see what area restaurants, entertainment venues and more offer members of the "UTA famly"!
If you are a local vendor/business interested in reaching out your services to UTA students, faculty and/or staff, please visit here for more information: https://www.uta.edu/maverickdiscounts/vendor/. UTA Discount Program is managed by Student Congress.
Tuition Discount for Continuing Education Courses
All full-time personnel, retirees, and qualified part-time employees are eligible to register for courses in the continuing education catalog. Acceptance will depend on spaces available at the time of registration.
- Employees of the University must hold at least a 50% FTE appointment to qualify for the tuition discount.
- All benefits eligible employees are able to receive a discount on most Continuing Education classes. The fee can be paid with charge cards, checks or cash.
- Enrollment opportunities for employees under this plan will be available the day before the desired class begins.
- Employees desiring to schedule job-related courses during work hours will be required to obtain written approval from their supervisor.
- Courses exempted from the Tuition Discount are generally in programs for licensure and certification.
While the Staff Advisory Council makes an effort to verify the validity of each offer before it is posted, you the consumer assume all liability for use of any of these offers. The State of Texas, UT System, UT Arlington, UT Arlington's officers and employees, including but not limited to, the UT Arlington Staff Advisory Council and its officers and members, make no guarantees and assumes no liability for the actions or inactions of either party in any transaction in connection with a discount listed above. No other warranty is expressed or implied. Subject to change without notice. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Void where prohibited. Links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by UT Arlington or the UT Arlington Staff Advisory Council of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. The UT Arlington Staff Advisory Council bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.