Project Meeting or Usage Assesment with NanoFAB Staff:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with availability and project description with the following information:
1. Your name and department and the name of your faculty advisor (if applicable).
2. A brief description, in Word format, of your project.
3. A list of materials that you currently have; i.e., samples, lithography masks, glassware, tweezers, etc. Write 'none'?if you have no materials at this time.
4. A timeline for the proposed work. If a timeline does not apply, give an approximate date you would like to start the project.
5. In a PowerPoint presentation, provide details of the processes that you want to accomplish using NanoFab facilities. Use illustrations with the description, especially if you are planning to do fabrication.
Meet in NanoFAB’s 1st Floor Lobby no later than 9:15 AM
Offered on 3rd and 4th Tuesdays or Wednesdays (alternating) of Every Month*. Please see theTraining Schedule.
Requirements: Registration, Approved Application, NanoFAB Safety & Protocol Training, Successful Completion of the NanoFab Safety Exam and the General HAZCOM Training.
Send an email at least 3 working days in advance with your name, current email address, department, faculty advisor's name, and the desired session to email@example.com. Items to bring with you:
Safety glasses, Mav ID, proper glassware, Chemical Training for NanoFAB
Reserve for the time needed up to the maximum time allowed. If in unusualcircumstances you need it for longer than the maximum hours allowed, contact the staff member in-charge to reserve the equipment for you online.
Only one slot can be reserved for any piece of equipment. It must be utilized or cancelled before booking another slot.
If your plan changes, cancel your reservation.
If you are more than 20 minutes late for your reserved slot, other users have the right to use. If you are taking over another persons slot because he is late, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org staff member in-charge of that equipment before starting to use the equipment.