Skip to main content

Bachelor of Social Work Program

How to Apply

Prospective Students Seeking a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Degree must:

  1. Apply and be accepted to The University of Texas at Arlington. You can apply to the University using the Texas Common Application Form.
  2. Once you have been admitted to UT Arlington, you must remain in good standing and then meet all the UT Arlington School of Social Work's Admissions Requirements to enter in the BSW Program. To apply, you must complete the BSW Program Application Form online. For questions about applying to the BSW Program, contact your BSW advisor.