1. A bachelor's degree with a liberal arts perspective from an accredited college or university.
2. Undergraduate GPA must be equal to or greater than 3.0 in the last 60 hours as calculated by the Graduate School or GRE score that evidences an ability to do satisfactory graduate work.
3. Three letters of reference indicating professional or academic promise.
4. Writing Sample providing evidence of professional or academic goals consistent with the Social Work Program.
5. Personal qualifications considered essential to the successful practice of social work including leadership ability, personal maturity, motivation for a human service profession and experience in social work. A personal interview may be required.
6. An applicant whose native language is not English and has not earned a degree from a US academic institution must submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores.