UT Arlington MSSW Fort Worth Center Cohort
The UT Arlington School of Social Work offers an MSSW Degree with a Concentration in Direct Practice and a Certificate in Administration. This cohort program is designed to meet the needs of working professionals and would be offered through our
UT Arlington Fort Worth Center
Admission to the Fort Worth Cohort for the fall semester is limited to students that do not have a degree in social work or do not qualify for advanced standing. Students with a degree in social work that do qualify for advanced standing can apply to the program for the summer semester (when advanced coursework begins).
- 64-hour MSSW program offered at UT Arlington Fort Worth Center Santa Fe Station
- One course at a time, primarily scheduled in 5 week sessions
- Classes meet two evenings per week with the exception of the intercession courses, see degree plan
- Program can be completed in 24 months
- Includes field practicum
- Cohort based (curriculum is predetermined and students remain together throughout the program)
- Fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
Please visit the MSSW Admissions page for information on how to apply
We are excited about this new opportunity for our school and look forward to receiving your application.
Get In Touch