About our Company:
PrintPlace.com specializes in high quality, fast turn, full color 100% offset printing. We are a progressive manufacturing company operating from over 200,000 square feet across multiple facilities. We are currently searching for a HR Coordinator to add to our Human Resources team. This individual will be responsible for administrative support to various functional areas of Human Resources. This position offers the opportunity for growth and advancement within the Company for the right candidate.
• Proactively source, review, and screen resumes and applications.
• Conduct phone interviews and identify candidates for escalation to interview with hiring manager.
• Coordinate interview with hiring manager, schedule interview date and time and prepare interview packet.
• Track candidates under consideration, send rejection emails, prepare offer letters and call candidates for verbal acceptance.
• Verify candidate income and business/personal references, and complete background check.
• Conduct HR new hire orientations, gather new hire paperwork, create and maintain Employee personnel files.
• Assist in the revision and implementation of HR policies and procedures, Company Handbook, programs and practices to ensure regulatory and maximize organizational effectiveness.
• Enroll employees in various benefit plans.
• Coordinate and assist with the open enrollment process.
• Payroll administration
• Assist in administering employment processes, completing related paperwork and entering data into HRIS for all Company employees, including new hires, performance reviews, terminations, changes in status, etc.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask with a sense of urgency
• Ability to take initiative as well as direction
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent ability to interact with all levels of personnel
• Ability to exercise considerable discretion and judgment
• Punctuality and consistent dependability is critical.
• Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all aspects of performance.
• Team player with ability to be flexible while working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, growth environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
At Printplace.com, we provide our employees the opportunity to grow within the organization while offering a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, PTO, paid holidays, and an employer match 401K plan upon eligibility.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com