To provide a positive link between the company and community and provide support in various areas of the company
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate the integration of social services/case management functions into the patient care and home planning processes with other external service organizations, agencies and healthcare facilities.
• Complete initial phone assessments of patients and family at time of referral.
• Assess and refer cases where patients and/or family would benefit from additional resources.
• Complete family needs assessment of patients and family with Case Management referral.
• Serve as a patient and family advocate.
• Conduct concurrent medical record review using specific indicators and criteria
• Attend and participate in trainings, department meetings and in-services
• Comply with all safety and agency policies, practices & procedures
• Take on additional responsibilities as needed
• Excellent verbal communication skills including writing and presenting
• Great telephone skills
• Exhibit a “can-do” attitude and willingness to lead and follow as a team player
• Flexible, responsive, and confident multi-tasker able to handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities
• Highly organized and detail oriented with strong project management skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of Medicaid services
• Knowledge of community resources in Dallas and Tarrant Counties
• 2 years of pediatric case management experience strongly preferred
• Bilingual strongly preferred
Education and Certification
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Work
• Current Texas State license in Social Work (LBSW, LMSW, or LCSW)
Please email resumes to email@example.com