Portfolio Resident Services
3701 Kirby Drive, Suite 860
Houston, TX 77098
Locations in Dallas, Fort Worth and Denton
Portfolio Resident Services is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive resident services programs. The Resident Services Coordinator facilitates our program through classes and activities at a multi-family apartment community.
Job Duties Include
Conducting an After School Program, computer classes, health and nutrition classes, recreational activities and much more.
Experience and Qualifications Desired
• Experience in education, social work, or a related field; a history of dedicated community involvement/volunteer experience in lieu of work experience will be considered;
• Must be available on average 3 – 4 days per week especially during afternoon hours;
• Excellent computer skills especially in MS Office;
• Must have home computer, access to email and capability to do light printing;
• Knowledge of local community resources;
• Previous experience working with youth.
We offer competitive wages along with a variety of work schedules. Pay rate up to $14 per hour depending on experience.
Apply and obtain more details at www.portfolioresidentservices.org
Dallas – working with adults, youth and families 67.5 or 77.5 hours per month.
Fort Worth – working with adults, youth and families 67.5 hours per month.
Denton – working with adults, youth and families 135.5 hours per month.
Arlington – working with adults, youth and families 58 hours per month.