The New Connections programs of CARS offers prevention and recovery support services for drug involved families, families in recovery, and families involved with the court system or Child Protective Services. All programs used evidenced-based curriculums.
- Recovery Connections: For families expecting a child have an infant up to 18 months old.
- Youth Connections: For families of youth ages 10-17. Offers parenting classes for adults and prevention services for youth.
- Kids Connections: Prevention services for older children.
- Parenting Connections: Parenting classes that do not address recovery issues, but are provided to as prevention services to parents. Addresses healthy parenting and communication.
- Outreach Services: New Connections Outreach services are provided in community agencies that serve pregnant and parenting women with the goal of identifying those women at risk and offering services.