The Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County is currently hiring a case manager with experience in working with men who are homeless. This person is to be dependable and responsible with problem solving skills. The position is long term with excellent benefits. The candidate must have a Bachelors Degree or better in social work and the ability to obtain a Texas License in Social Work. Candidate must have a willingness to work with individuals with problems and commitment to Christian ethic.
• Write psychosocial assessment in client track system
• Develop care plans for individuals residing in the facility
• Provide residents with assistance and support as needed regarding progress, attendance, behavioral issues, problems, etc.
• Lead educational groups as determined by supervisor
• Establishes referral network/linkages with outside agencies.
• Attend all scheduled agency meetings and trainings
• Maintain documentation of services provided in the agency data management system and client files with current documentation, including case notes, intake documentation, paperwork received for services with outside agencies and referrals for services
• Prepare a weekly written report regarding clients met with and direction provided.
• Develop discharge plan and exit
Full time salaried position which may include some evening or weekend hours.
Send resume to: email@example.com