The Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County is currently hiring an intake specialist with experience in working with men who are homeless. This person is to be dependable and responsible with problem solving skills. The position is long term with excellent benefits. The candidate must have a Bachelors Degree or better in social work and the ability to obtain a Texas License in Social Work. Candidate must have a willingness to work with individuals with problems and commitment to Christian ethic.
• Provide orientation and program education for potential residents
• Provide weekly orientation for new residents
• Screen and perform psychosocial assessment for potential residents
• Enter new residents into client track system
• Write psychosocial assessment in client track system
• Facilitate bed assignment and enter in client track while assisting residents in becoming oriented to the men’s program
• Make scan card for new residents
• Provide residents with assistance and support as needed
• Attend all scheduled agency meetings and trainings
• Maintain documentation of services provided in the agency data management system and client files with current documentation, including case notes, intake documentation, paperwork received for services with outside agencies and referrals for services
• Prepare a daily report regarding clients’ assignment to case manager, rent collected and other pertinent information.
Full time salaried position which may include some evening or weekend hours.
Send resume to: email@example.com