Five key strategic priorities have been identified and are headed up by three University committees.
Strategic Planning Committee
1) Provide a high quality education environment that contributes to student academic achievement, timely graduation and preparation to meet career goals.
2) Provide and enriching university experience for all members of the UT Arlington community.
3) Enhance UT Arlington's research, scholarly, and creative capacity and reputation.
Diversity and Inclusion Committee
4) Promote a culturally diverse and inclusive university community.
Committee to Improve the Effectiveness and Efficiency of University Operations
5) Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of University operations.