Marketing and Communications
The marketing and communications office within the Division of Student Affairs offers creative and strategic solutions for your student affairs marketing and communication needs. From constructing your message and framing it in eye-catching design, our skilled team partners with you to tell your storry. For more information, please view our brochure.
Identify and implement effective methods of promoting the UT Arlington Division of Student Affairs that enhance the recognition of the Divisional brand and departments to all constituents.
Please note that all services are available to only departments, programs, and student groups that are members of The Division of Student Affairs at UT Arlington.
- Review and Approval to Print Departmental/Programmatic
- Marketing Materials (Please note that all Division of Student Affairs departments, programs, and student group marketing materials need to be submitted to the VPSA Office for approval to be printed. Please allow at least five (5) business days for your material to be reviewed and approved.)
- Graphic Design Services
- Event Marketing Counsel
- Social Media Counsel/Training
- Newsletter Counsel/Training
- PowerPoint Templates
- Assistance with Contacts/Ideas for Promotional Items
- Counsel/Training on UT Arlington Identity Guidelines
To begin the process of the VPSA Office assisting you with the marketing of your department, program or event, please click on the project request tab in the drop down menu.
UT ARLINGTON OFFICE OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS:
If you come upon a need for the creation of a large-scale marketing project, please contact the VPSA Office who will put you into touch with the UT Arlington Office of Marketing and Communications.
The Long March
When Erik McCaffrey set out to walk from UT Arlington to Fort Hood, his goal wasn't to break a record or get in shape.