The Graduate Student Senate plays an important role in placing students on university-wide committees. This provides a high level of student input into university policy. These committees include but are not limited to:
- Advisory Committee on Student Affairs
- Advisory Committee on Student Publications
- Election Committee
- International Student Advisory Committee
- Library Appeals Committee
- Multicultural Collection Advisory Committee
- President’s Roundtable
- Registration, Calendar, and Scheduling Committee
- Student Initiative Fund for Technology
- Student Service Allocation Committee
- Traffic and Parking Appeals Panel
- Tuition Review Committee
- University Center Advisory Committee
- University Library Committee
- University Parking Committee
The GSS President works with the Student Congress President and the administration to appoint students to various university committees. If you are interested in knowing more about these committees, email email@example.com.
'May I help you?'
Need to know where to find the services you need on campus? The answer is only a phone call or email away.