Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

How to Join

 External Relations or Legislative Relations

To join the External Relations Committee or Legislative Relations Committee, you need to submit an application and go through an interview process. Check the main How to Join tab on the main page.

Assembly of College Councils

To join the Assembly of College Councils, you must be a member of your college/school's constituency council. Contact information for the constituency councils can be found on MavOrgs.