Students who have satisfactorily completed all degree requirements are eligible to graduate in December, May, and August.
Recognition ceremonies are held in December and May.
The diploma will state Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies or a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies. The diploma or transcript will not include the program title.
- Complete an Application for Graduation form which is available online or at the Registrar’s Office in Davis Hall. There is a graduation fee.
- Students who do not meet the minimum University and INTS program GPA requirement at the time the degree plan is to be finalized will not be permitted to finalize.
- Have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at the end of your last semester if you entered the INTS program prior to July 15, 2005.
- Have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at the end of your last semester if you entered the INTS program on or after July 15, 2005.
- Honors Degree: INTS students who wish to graduate with an Honors Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies must be members of the Honor College in good standing. They must meet the INTS degree program requirements and those of the Honors College.
Visit the UTA graduation website for more information on graduation and graduating with Honors.
Interdisciplinary Studies (INTS)