- April 8
2318 Beatrice St., Dallas, TX 75208
- April 22
Celebrating People and Planet
- UTA partners with Zipcar
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- Travel Support Grants
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
- Student-Produced PSAs for Clean Air Action Day in North Texas
- Announcement Faculty Fellowships for 2014-2015 Sustainability in the Curriculum
- RECIPE FOR COMPOST
Campus Composter John Darling uses pre-consumer food waste and leaves and grass clippings in his compost.
- MODEL CAMPUS
Landscape Architecture Associate Professor David Hopman discusses how the campus has become a model of sustainability in Dallas-Fort Worth.
- IMPACT ON STUDENTS
Student Congress President Jennifer Fox describes how campus sustainability initiatives are positively affecting students.
- A GREENER WORLD
History Associate Professor Chris Morris explains the intellectual rationale behind our commitment to sustainability.
The University of Texas at Arlington is utilizing innovative, real‑world solutions to address how we use, conserve, and renew resources.
Our commitments begin with developing and nurturing responsible eco-stewardship for the future. Investing in today and helping create technology for tomorrow. One world, in balance, one person at a time.
In The Green Spotlight
UT Arlington and the City of Arlington Partner for a Community Garden.