- UTA partners with Zipcar
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- Travel Support Grants
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
- Student-Produced PSAs for Clean Air Action Day in North Texas
- Announcement Faculty Fellowships for 2014-2015 Sustainability in the Curriculum
At UT Arlington, we encourage our students to engage the pressing problems in our society. By thinking critically about issues such as sustainability, they can not only help develop solutions, but also gain greater understanding of topics and issues not normally covered in their chosen discipline.
Toward that goal, we offer classes on sustainability across the disciplines. Want to better understand sustainability issues in city planning? How engineering and architecture can come together in a green roof? The environmental values held by different cultures throughout history? From Architecture to Urban and Public Affairs, Science to Engineering, and Liberal Arts to Business, you'll find plenty of opportunities to explore and engage sustainability issues.