- April 8
2318 Beatrice St., Dallas, TX 75208
- April 22
Celebrating People and Planet
- UTA partners with Zipcar
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- Travel Support Grants
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
- Student-Produced PSAs for Clean Air Action Day in North Texas
- Announcement Faculty Fellowships for 2014-2015 Sustainability in the Curriculum
UT Arlington faculty members bring an incredible diversity of knowledge to campus sustainability efforts. Without their expertise, the University would not have been able to build such a solid foundation for its institutional commitment to sustainable practices.
And they're just getting started. Below, you'll find a sampling of the projects faculty members are currently working on. And don't miss our Faculty Experts page.
Center for Renewable Energy Science and Technology
CREST coordinates research, development, and technology transfer in the area of renewable energy at The University of Texas at Arlington.Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center (TMAC)
Located at the Automation & Robotics Research Institute of UT Arlington, TMAC collaborates with manufacturers to improve their competitiveness and sustainability by identifying opportunities and implementing appropriate solutions in processes, operations, global competitiveness, and workforce development.The Ecology Group
The Zero Waste Network, a part of UT Arlington's Center for Environmental Excellence in the Division for Enterprise Development, collaborates with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to develop cost-effective methods to conserve natural resources.