- April 8
2318 Beatrice St., Dallas, TX 75208
- April 22
Celebrating People and Planet
- UTA partners with Zipcar
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- Travel Support Grants
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
- Student-Produced PSAs for Clean Air Action Day in North Texas
- Announcement Faculty Fellowships for 2014-2015 Sustainability in the Curriculum
Administration & Outreach
We team up with the other Work Groups, campus organizations, departments and community organizations to promote the activities of the Sustainability Committee.
The Administration & Outreach work group is tasked with getting the message of sustainability out to students, faculty, staff, and the DFW community at large. We're utilizing various media resources to let people know about programs and events on campus, along with available opportunities to learn more about environmentalism and sustainability. We're also working with media outlets to inform the public about UT Arlington's commitment to and leadership in sustainable practices.
Campus Sustainability website
This Sustainability Website is the primary source of academic initiatives, news, events, and projects.
Maverick Office Green Teams
Endorsed by President Spaniolo and launched in 2009, the Maverick Office Green Team program is a new coordinated, collaborative effort to meet higher environmental standards for office practices. The program includes extended initiatives in reducing, recycling and reusing, energy conservation, purchasing, and more.Mavericks Go Green Brochure
A general overview of the PSC and its priorities
Mavericks Go Green Facebook group
Our Facebook Group offers weekly news items, tips, campus events, volunteer opportunities, and breaking news on sustainability.
Activity and Event Promotion
The communications work group partners with the PSC co-chairs and other work groups to respond to requests for public speakers for events and meetings both on and off campus.