- April 8
2318 Beatrice St., Dallas, TX 75208
- April 22
Celebrating People and Planet
- UTA partners with Zipcar
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- Travel Support Grants
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
- Student-Produced PSAs for Clean Air Action Day in North Texas
- Announcement Faculty Fellowships for 2014-2015 Sustainability in the Curriculum
The Dining Services Work Group works with ARAMARK, UT Arlington's dining services provider, to develop innovative product and service options that operationalize mutual social responsibility objectives, including trayless dining, recycling, and eco-friendly cleaning products.
ARAMARK, UT Arlington's dining services provider, works to develop innovative product and service options that operationalize their corporate social responsibility objectives, including trayless dining, recycling, and eco-friendly cleaning products. Contact us.
University Dining Services supports the use of Reusable mugs on campus. Students, faculty, or staff who use reusable mugs only pay a dollar for any size refill on campus for coffee and fountain soda. Click here to view the reuseable mug.
Chair: Sharon Carey, Director, Texas Hall
David Albart, Director, Housing and University Center
Elizabeth Cheong, Director, Dining Services
Chee Wee Lee, Dining Services
Jeremy Roden, Assistant Director, University Wellness
Eric Hernandez, Student