- April 27 - April 28
Become A Sustainability Pofessional
University of Texas at Arlington
- The University of Texas at Arlington Sustainable Campus Composting Program
- Travel and Speaker Grants
- UTA Partners with Zipcar
- Keep Arlington Beautiful - Adopt-A-Spot
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
The Dining Services Work Group works with ARAMARK, UT Arlington's dining services provider, to develop innovative product and service options that operationalize mutual social responsibility objectives, including trayless dining, recycling, and eco-friendly cleaning products.
ARAMARK, UT Arlington's dining services provider, works to develop innovative product and service options that operationalize their corporate social responsibility objectives, including trayless dining, recycling, and eco-friendly cleaning products. Contact us.
University Dining Services supports the use of Reusable mugs on campus. Students, faculty, or staff who use reusable mugs only pay a dollar for any size refill on campus for coffee and fountain soda. Click here to view the reuseable mug.
Chair: Sharon Carey, Director, Texas Hall
David Albart, Director, Housing and University Center
Elizabeth Cheong, Director, Dining Services
Chee Wee Lee, Dining Services
Jeremy Roden, Assistant Director, University Wellness
Eric Hernandez, Student