- April 27 - April 28
Become A Sustainability Pofessional
University of Texas at Arlington
- The University of Texas at Arlington Sustainable Campus Composting Program
- Travel and Speaker Grants
- UTA Partners with Zipcar
- Keep Arlington Beautiful - Adopt-A-Spot
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
Metro Arlington Express (MAX)
Ride the MAX. Work in Downtown Arlington? Go to school at UT Arlington? Want to get out and explore attractions in Fort Worth, Dallas, and the rest of the Metroplex? For only $5, MAX gets you where you need to go!
Buses make regular trips between the TRE CentrePort/DFW Airport Station and College Park Center at UT Arlington Monday through Friday from approximately 6:00 a.m until 10:00 pm.
For more information go to www.ridethemax.com
Getting To and Around Campus
Demand for parking on the UT Arlington campus is at an all-time high. And circling parking lots, idling and parking multiple times during one day not only waste time and gas but negatively impact air quality. Learn better ways to get to and around campus.
Jeff Johnson, Work Group Chair
Associate Director, Facilities Management
Stephen Mattingly, Associate Professor, Civil Engineering
Richard Schoech, Professor, Social Work