- April 27 - April 28
Become A Sustainability Pofessional
University of Texas at Arlington
- The University of Texas at Arlington Sustainable Campus Composting Program
- Travel and Speaker Grants
- UTA Partners with Zipcar
- Keep Arlington Beautiful - Adopt-A-Spot
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
How You Can Help Today
Here are some easy ways you can contribute to our sustainability efforts today.
Calculate Your Impact
Calculate your personal carbon footprint.
Track your carbon emissions with the free Carbon Tracker iPhone App.
Purchase Green Goods
Find out more about our partnerships with green vendors and businesses.
Green Your Habitat
Notice a light fixture that isn't working or a broken recycling bin that needs to be replaced? Students and employees can place "green" work order requests online or by calling 817-272-2000.
Conserve While Working
Visit the Office of Information Technology for tips on green computing.
Looking for ways to help your office or department go green? Learn about the Green Team.
Find environmentally-friendly paper products at Maverick Printing, including 30% and 100% High Quality Post Consumer Content copier paper. Additionally, paper stock used for the University's official stationery is 25% Cotton-30% PCC -60% Recycled.
Share Your Ideas
Join the Mavericks Go Green group on Facebook and get in on the conservation conversation.
Share your insights and expertise on sustainability at UT Arlington and beyond at our blog.