- UTA partners with Zipcar
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- Travel Support Grants
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
- Student-Produced PSAs for Clean Air Action Day in North Texas
- Announcement Faculty Fellowships for 2014-2015 Sustainability in the Curriculum
There are so many ways an individual can become actively involved in sustainability. Through making informed personal choices, idea-sharing, joining a like-minded group, or getting involved in an environmental project or cause, you can and will make a difference.
We've provided the information you need to help get you started, along with personal testimonies from your teachers and peers to keep you inspired.