- UTA partners with Zipcar
- Mobile App for Parking Convenient for Visitors
- UTA launches new Institute for Sustainability and Global Impact
- Colleges vie for tree-planting title ahead of big game
- Air North Texas Be Air Aware and Clean Air Action Day
- Travel Support Grants
- UT Arlington Among First to Receive Sustainability Certification for Landscape
- Announcement Sustainability Speaker Grants University Sustainability Committee
- Student-Produced PSAs for Clean Air Action Day in North Texas
- Announcement Faculty Fellowships for 2014-2015 Sustainability in the Curriculum
Maverick Bike Program
THE MAVERICK BIKE SHOP IS CLOSED.
New self-repair bike stations will be installed on campus in the next few weeks. These will be located at University Center, Library and the MAC. More units will be installed at a later date.
Some useful resources: http://www.bikefriendlyarlington.com