Application Process

See UTA's Office of Admissions for admission to the university.

Theatre Facilities

We have 8 studios and rooms in addition to the Cliff Harville Theatre Arts Library.

You can see pictures and learn more about our facilities by visiting our Facilities page.

How Do I Drop A Course?

You can learn more about how to drop a course by visiting The University College's Academic Advising. Be sure to check out their FAQ page.

I Am A Freshman. How do I get started with a Campus Freshman advisor?

Incoming freshman are required to take part in a new student orientation. You can learn more about seeing an advisor by visiting the New Maverick's Orientation page.

I am a Transfer student. How do I register?

You can find a list of dates on the New Maverick Orientation page.

Are there Scholarships or Financial Aid Available?

We understand that paying for school can be challenging. We have two departmental scholarships available, the Dr. Charles S. Proctor Endowment and the Joanne Harris scholarship.

You may also choose to apply for the Archibald Foundation Endowment for the Department of Theatre Arts or the Nita Scheble Cox Memorial Endowed Scholarship for Theatre Arts.

Please visit UTA's Financial Aid and Work Study pages for more information.

How Do I Apply For Graduation

You can find out how and when to apply for graduation by visiting the Office of Records and Registration page. You will need to go through MyMav to Apply for Graduation.