THE PROGRAMThe UT Arlington Upward Bound Math & Science Center (UBMS) has been funded to serve students from the State of Texas. The overall goal of the UBMS is to address the need for specific instruction in the fields of math & science for participating students. As well as to ensure aspiring and well deserving students are encouraged and do excel to be successful in pursuing post-secondary degrees in math and science. CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
APPLICATIONThe Upward Bound Math & Science Center consists of two different projects; please download the correct information as noted below:
Students located near the Dallas-Fort Worth area consisting of the schools: Alvarado, Grand Prairie, Ennis, Mansfield Timberview and Venus High Schools: DOWNLOAD THE NEW PARTICIPANT LETTER and application materials below.
FALL 2013-14 Local Program (LP) APPLICATION MATERIALS
Students located in Central, South, West Texas regions consisting of the schools: Banquete, Mathis, Presidio, Somerset, Waco University High Schools and others:: NEW PARTICIPANT LETTER and application materials below.
FALL 2013-14 State Program (SP) APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Download the New Participant Application/Need Assessment
- School Record Release Form
- Online Recommendation (High School, Math, Science, TRiO)
- Online UBMS Application [emailed]
NOTE: In order to complete your application you will have to submit ALL listed below:
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Tax information for Parent/Guardian
- 1040 Substitute Form (use if tax form not available)
- Copy of Academic information (most recent report card, transcript, test scores)
- Copy of Permanent Resident Card, if applicable
Mail a New Participant Application and Need Assessment packet to:
UT Arlington Upward Bound Math & Science Center
P. O. Box 19356
Arlington, Texas 76019