Paint the Town Blue
Within the College Town UTA program, you’ll also find numerous resources for both large and small businesses with an interest in reaching the UT Arlington community. Whether you’ve been conducting business with the University for years or are new to North Texas, you can sign up for UT Arlington’s free Paint the Town Blue program to receive ideas, contacts, resources and even Maverick spirit items so you can display your hometown University pride.
If you’re a business owner, you understand the benefits of target marketing: The more specifically you can identify customers who are interested in your product or services, the further you can stretch your promotional dollars. With more than 250,000 UT Arlington students, employees, families, donors and alumni in the Dallas-Fort Worth area alone, we have exactly what you’re looking for. We have a captive audience with something in common: Maverick pride.The Paint the Town Blue program provides you with:
- Free Maverick spirit items (such as framed photos and banners) to display in your business
- Tips on upcoming events with promotional potential
- First-to-know updates on branding tie-ins
- Specials on Shorthorn advertising
- Advance notice on opportunities for partnership with University departments
- Maverick Discount Program participant information
Sign Up Here:
Additional questions about Paint the Town Blue?