UT Arlington/Carrizo Commitments
Statement of Partnership Commitments
The University of Texas at Arlington / Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc.
Working together to create and manage a natural gas plan for the benefit of the entire University of Texas at Arlington community
The University of Texas at Arlington Commitments
- Maintaining a safe, stable, and environmentally conscious campus environment for the UT Arlington community — students, faculty, staff, alumni, and neighbors.
- Allowing responsible natural gas development on campus that will create substantial benefits for UT Arlington, the greater Arlington community, and the North Texas region.
- Using potential revenue from natural gas development to improve the quality of education for generations of UT Arlington students and to enhance the overall quality of life for the University community.
- Ongoing and fundamental covenant to serve the citizens of Texas by providing the educational resources necessary to prepare students to become tomorrow’s leaders.
Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc. Commitments
- Treating the relationship with UT Arlington and the surrounding communities as partnerships with mutual benefits and mutual input.
- Utilizing the safest, most advanced methods of operation to protect the health and well-being of UT Arlington students, faculty, staff, alumni, and neighbors.
- Providing every available resource to ensure the least amount of disruption and inconvenience from Carrizo operations for the UT Arlington campus and the Arlington community.
- Taking every precaution and utilizing the most advanced methods of operation to maintain and protect the environment.
- Making investments in the future of UT Arlington and Arlington neighborhoods through active community participation.
- Sustaining the highest level of professional and industry standards for the length of time Carrizo is on the UT Arlington campus and in the Arlington community.